Senior Analytics Consultant
Kantar advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, Kantar has more conversa
tions with the world's consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
We strongly believe in a future in which our expertise in applying Analytics will be one of the key differentiators for clients to partner with Kantar. To deliver against our ambition and to help grow our Kantar Analytics business we are seeking for a:
Senior Analytics Consultant
Do you want to drive penetration into new business, and to work within our Kantar network to build deeper relationships with existing clients and uncover cross sell opportunities? Are you as well able to act as a catalyst in the development of analytics skills in our organization? Then we are looking for you.
Key areas and responsibility
The Senior Analytics Consultant is in charge of controlling and leveraging our Analytics Practice in The Netherlands through the following activities:
- Drive and foster commercial activities that involve Analytics solutions through commercial visits to clients alone or in partnership with commercial teams and events to clients;
- Master the repertory of methods and techniques to support Analytics practice;
- Deliver training, guidance and thought leadership on Analytics solutions to our commercial teams;
- Develop methodological solutions frameworks for solving client’s needs when required or when business opportunities are mapped;
- Cooperate with the other Analytics team members for enhancing capabilities and deliverables;
- Produce special analysis, data processing and programming interfaces to ensure deliverables to clients when involved;
- Contribute to the establishment of a culture of Analytics based insights across Kantar;
- Stimulate the cooperation between other WPP companies through integration of products and promoting and supporting cooperated activities to common clients and prospects.
- Leadership to incorporate a vision, improve it and inspire colleagues to Analytics practice;
- Motivation and eagerness to start a business approach and pursue financial success to the organization;
- Proven experience and solid technical skills in advanced statistics, programming, computational approaches and data processing;
- Solid knowledge on marketing, media and consumer behavior disciplines;
- Solid analytic acumen to integrate difference sources of data and logical processes to acquire and treat information;
- Creativity to envisage, connect and integrate different data sources to improve insights or ease processes that result in costs, efforts and timing reduction and improving competitiveness;
- Solid communication skills to make the difference in meetings and to speak to diverse and numerous audiences;
- You have fluent language skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Completed master’s degree;
- Last but not least, tons of energy to help us deliver against our massive ambition.
- A spot light position in an inspiring, international and informal working environment with a leading organization;
- A great amount of responsibility and plenty of room to develop your own initiatives;
- A flexible work space in our brand new WPP campus with magnificent view of the Amstel river;
- A bunch of passionate, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Gerben Boot, Client Service & Innovation Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Heb je interesse in de functie van Senior Analytics Consultant vul dan voor 14-3-2019 het online sollicitatieformulier in.